You don’t have to get your hands dirty to help the watershed – you can help by making a financial donation!
Effective April 1, 2016 we have become a registered charity in Canada. As a result we can issue tax receipts for donations made to our organization.
3 Ways to Donate
1. You can make a secure online donation using a credit card or PayPal account via CanadaHelps
- You will receive your tax receipt directly from this website.
- It is not necessary to create an account, but it helps if you want to schedule a recurring donation, or to donate to other charities using this method.
- It is also possible to donate securities using this website.
2. You can donate by cheque.
- We will send a tax receipt by mail or email to an address that you provide, for amounts greater than $20
- Our mailing address is 630 Suffolk Road, Dunstaffnage PE C1C 0P6
- Please make cheque payable to Winter River – Tracadie Bay Watershed Association.
3. For other types of donations such as materials or parcels of land, please contact our coordinator to make arrangements.
Donations help fund all our important projects. Donations will also be used as leverage to secure additional funding from other sources. For example, many programs will provide $1 of funding for every $1 we have from donations and other sources. So your donation will have double the impact!Share on Facebook