Want to learn more?
We have made copies of various documents available, such as old newsletters, presentations that have been given at meetings, government documents, and our full watershed management plan. We also have information about volunteer opportunities and an Updated Membership Form.
Our Important Documents
- 2016-17 financial statement
- 2015-16 financial statement
- 2014-15 Financial statement
- 2013-14 Financial Statement
- Our presentation to the Minister of Communities, Land and Environment on the draft Water Act on April 12, 2017: Presentation on Draft Water Act
- 2016 AGM presentation by coordinator: 2016 AGM presentation
- Our presentation to the Environmental Advisory Council on November 5, 2015 regarding the new Water Act: Water Act Presentation
- A presentation given at our 2014 AGM by Daryl Guignion: Watershed Challenges… and Opportunities
- A presentation given at our 2012 Annual General Meeting relating to coastal changes such as erosion: Don Jardine – Coastal change on PEI using local knowledge.
- Watershed Management Planning: Slides for 2012 WMP public meeting
- Don Mazer’s letter to The Guardian 2011-08-28
- Check the News Stories section for links to many more media items.
- Guide to watershed management
- The report of the commission on nitrates in groundwater
- We are all upstream We are all downstream We are all part of a watershed