2018 Snowshoe hike – CANCELLED

Ongoing poor weather and trail conditions mean we can’t go snowshoeing this weekend. With no snow in the foreseeable future, we aren’t sure whether there will be a new date.

If we decide to host at a later date, we will post here and on our Facebook page.

Share on Facebook

2018 snowshoe hike – RESCHEDULED

Due to poor snow conditions we have rescheduled the snowshoe hike to February 17. All other information will remain the same.

Share on Facebook